Step 1: I DECIDED that I would
Step 2: I DECIDED that again EVERY DAMN DAY
It’s all about commitment my friends!
You know exactly how to lose weight!
You know damn well there is no magic pill!
You know that eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly is the only way to lose weight and be healthy.
And doing that over, and over AND OVER again is what is going to keep you slim and healthy!
If you really want to lose weight, DECIDE to do it and then decide to COMMIT to that decision, by making it again and again, every day! Because every day you have a choice to make. If you don’t make a choice that aligns with your goal, you will not reach your goal.
Commitment is the hardest part about it, that is why people fail, they are not committed to their decision.
Here are some ways that will make it easy for you to make the commitment everyday
- PLAN AHEAD, decide what you will eat all day, all week, ahead of time, leave no room for excuses – I call this “Set it and Forget it”, after you plan it out just do it, don’t think about it anymore, go about your life
- FIND WHAT YOU LIKE, eating stuff you despise and doing exercises you hate is torturous! Don’t torture yourself! Surely there is something that you like and can enjoy that also keeps you committed to this goal, find it.
- Only take on what YOU KNOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE don’t get burned out early on, do what you can and build upon it. If you can do the treadmill only 10 mins every other day, that’s all you should do and build on it as you go. Over committing is why my gym is packed in January and empty in March
- Make small goals, so there is a shorter time period to a victory. My goal was one pound per week. I got to enjoy and celebrate EVERY week when I reached that and felt good the whole way through my journey
- Find a mantra and repeat “I am a lean mean fat burning machine” “My body is getting thinner every day!” You believe what you tell yourself often enough, input what you want to believe.
Make this a Lifestyle choice and Live and breathe it and Love it! Tell me your success stories!!